- Rollin’ in the Rye NBA podcast – March 24
- Falcons shouldn’t feel like underdogs as long as they have their defence
- The Toronto Raptors are starting to experience the downfall of not having Bismack Biyombo
- Nikola Jokic is slowly working his way towards greatness with the Nuggets
- Steph Curry puts Clint Capela in a frenzy before knocking down a 3-pointer
Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores 4 minutes into Manchester United debut
- Updated: July 31, 2016
— El Partidazo de COPE (@partidazocope) July 31, 2016
If anyone knows how to make a debut, it’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
After signing with Manchester United this summer, the King of Sweden delivered as quick as possible; scoring in the 4th minute of his 1st match with the Premier League club.
The fact that he scored so early in the match against Galatasaray is remarkable, but his high-flying volley was breathtaking on its own. Manchester United ended up winning the match 5-2, adding a sweet victory to Ibrahimovic’s debut.
The preseason has been wild for the Red Devils, and concerns about their defence are still grabbing as much attention as the arrival of superstars like Ibrahimovic and Paul Pogba.
They’ll need to have it all figured out by the time they play their 1st match in the Premier League against Bournemouth on Aug. 14., if they want to make this season count with the 34-year-old striker. With an offence like the one they displayed on Saturday against Galatasaray, they could be on route to winning another Premier League Title; their first since 2013.
You can follow Bryan Meler on Twitter @BryanMelo97