- Rollin’ in the Rye NBA podcast – March 24
- Falcons shouldn’t feel like underdogs as long as they have their defence
- The Toronto Raptors are starting to experience the downfall of not having Bismack Biyombo
- Nikola Jokic is slowly working his way towards greatness with the Nuggets
- Steph Curry puts Clint Capela in a frenzy before knocking down a 3-pointer
Reactions and analysis to players signed on Day 53 of NBA free agency
- Updated: August 23, 2016
Day 53 of NBA free agency was a snooze fest.
The Milwaukee Bucks confirmed the signing of Jason Terry on Monday, after announcing they would come to a deal on Friday. It’s a 1-year contract, but the amount the Jet will be signing for is yet to be announced. Besides that, nothing else happened in the NBA; marking one of the worst days throughout the offseason. Maybe teams were talking a small break to celebrate USA’s basketball dominance, but it now marks a 2-day stretch without a single agreement.
There’s no way of knowing if free agency will pickup, but at least Day 53 marked a special moment in the offseason.
Leave it to my man @micahadams13 to compute that it's been 64 days since Game 7 of the NBA Finals .., with 64 days left 'til Opening Night.
— Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) August 22, 2016
Folks, the NBA will be back before we know it.
Find out which free agents came to an agreement on Day 51 here:
You can follow Bryan Meler on Twitter @BryanMelo97